**

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tool #3

Oh The Places I Have Been!
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
http://bighugelabs.com/map.php



I really enjoyed working with this tool! The educational benefits are many. As you can tell from my blog- I added many new items. The students can create digital pictures of the places they have visited. I can see creating a class wiki and then having the students visit these same sites to complete homework assignments. For example: Assignment 1 could be to create a map of all the countries/states they have visited. Other students could comment and learn about their classmates. A great beginning of the year activity that would promote new friendships in a nonthreatening environment.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, this is sooooo cool! What a neat way to document travels. Is there a way to include places outside the US?

    ReplyDelete